We're excited to announce a number of QoL updates that we will begin rolling out to groups of players starting NOW! These updates will not be immediately available to all users but since some of you will see them we wanted to let everyone know of the changes.
The changes we've made are mostly designed to improve the early game of Bit Heroes but there are a few items for everyone new and old alike.
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect to see:
New Tutorials for:
- Adding Friends
Changes to old tutorials:
- "Add to team"
- Equipping items
- Using potions
Changed some terminology of the game:
- Exchange is now named “Melt” & “Trade” is now “Craft”
- The “Craft” menu is now the “Smithy”
Aside from changing some tutorials, there are also some new features!!
- Energy will now refill when you level up. (This can’t go over the cap)
- New players will receive a temporal boost to Capture Rate and Gold Find
There are plenty of visual changes of varying weight too!!
- There’s a new victory screen!
- You’ll now see a recap of loot when you finish a Dungeon/Raid!
- If you captured a familiar outside of being on auto, you’ll now see a capture screen
- Fusion/Schematic notification
- Quest "!" icon
- New animation when you complete a Zone
- Collect button replacing "Ok" on equipment
- Disabled "Zones" button for Tier 1 players
- Players can now move through the Zone maps freely after they’ve completed Z1
- Added a Browse button to the Runes window
- Game pause on Character Window
- Added a small animation when you equip an item to showcase the stat changes.
- The Upgrade/Reforge window now shows the difference in stats
- Defeat animation & screen
Features will now be unlocked dynamically as you interact with them. This applies to:
- Cleaned up Trade Requirements
- Changed the dungeon difficulty of starter zones for a smoother early game
- Changed Z1 to Z3 flag rewards
- Changed Filters to have a simplified and advanced version
- New settings
- A lot of bug fixes and small tweaks!!
📢 QoL Update!Follow