- New PvP and Trial events have begun!!
- Jelly invasion has returned!!
- Jammie expedition is returning soon!!
- New Zone is finally here!!
- Planned updates to the T11 progression bundles have been slightly delayed. They will not be available for time being but should be released soon!
- The Speed Run Contest has come to an end!! Winners will be announced as soon as all the results have been tabulated. Stay tuned to our social channels to hear more!
- A reminder that if you are Tier 13 and start an event with tiered rewards (PVP/T&G) before beating Z13D3 you will be locked in at tier 13 for the rest of that event -- even if you beat the dungeon in the midst of the event.
Did you know? You can save, transfer, and restore your game across multiple devices or platforms by linking to a Kongregate account! It is as simple as tapping the red K button in the main menu and logging into your Kongregate.com account. For more help, contact us at kon.gg/BitHeroesHelp.
- Extort ability now procs when players enter in battle instead of the player's first turn.
- Changed the difficulty display for Trial and Gauntlet to be less cluttered.
- ‘Zorgim’ and 'D3-mon' now display the correct information dialog when clicked/tapped.
- Fixed several typos.
- Changed event rewards to accommodate for the new tier
- Elysium & Reaper progression bundles are moving up to T12 since they were originally intended to be of a higher tier.