This week’s reset will be packed with new content and changes to help you make the most of your bit adventures.
A new World Boss launches on Thursday (July 23) along with a new resource that will be used for World Boss (WB) encounters, instead of Energy.
Using our community’s feedback to improve the Bit Heroes experience, we are updating World Boss encounters to use a new resource: Xeals. This change will free up Energy-- players will no longer have to choose between farming Quest (flags & dungeons) or World Boss. You’ll be able to do both!
Xeals will start with a cap of 5 which can be increased by Guild Perks, and will regen at the same rate as Badges (45 minutes). It will require 1 Xeal to summon 1 WB. With regular caps and regen, about 640 Energy per day will be available for you to dedicate to Quest encounters for progression or farming experience, familiars, gems, and more.
To help this update go smoothly, we have a few more changes and additions:
- A temporary option to trade Energy Pack for Xeal Buckets will be available for 1 week. A Xeal Bucket is worth 20 Xeals.
- A few Xeals will be gifted to players as a launch celebration of the new World Boss!
- After the first week, the conversion rate of Energy to Xeals will changed to match the conversion rate of Energy to Shards
- Xeals will be added to the Guild Shop.
- Xeals Cap Increase up to 9 will be available as a Guild Perk.
- Xeals will be added to regular Shop offers, bundles, and sales.
- Xeals will soon be added to the Daily Login Bonus Calendar Rewards.
- Xeals will be added as one of the possible rewards for ‘Free Stuff’ videos.
We are reviewing the feedback and open to making some adjustments after we have a chance to collect and review data and the overall community response. We really like that this gives players the option to dedicate Energy to Quest and hope it will liven up the World Boss lobbies with more activity.
If you have feedback or questions to share, please post here.
Thank you for playing Bit Heroes, and good luck in your adventures!