- New PVP and Trial events are starting!
- The Idol Expedition has begun!
- Flash Sales have returned to the shop along with new boxes and offers!
- The Ninja Invasion will returning soon, stronger and with new T12 equipment!
- More Mythic Items are coming soon.
- Recruit 4 Loot Guild Contest winners will be announced soon.
- Exchanging Progression Offer Legendaries will now give the proper materials. Players that exchanged these items in the past will be sent their missing materials tomorrow.
- PvP, Trials, and Gauntlet events rewards have changed from specific items to random items of a specific type, which will rotate regularly.
- Drop rate for Mythic Material in PVP, Trials, Gauntlets, and Raid has been increased.
More info about the new boxes:
- Small Lucky Box - Thursday to Sunday (72h)
- Mount Box - Sunday to Tuesday (48h)
- Epic Microprocessing Box - Tuesday to Thursday (48h)
Each item in these boxes are weighted the same. This means that with each pull, you have an equal chance to get any of the items that you have not already pulled from that box.
When you pull from the box, the item is removed from that box. This means you cannot get a duplicate if you pull multiple times.
Once you pull all items, the box is complete and will not "reset" until it expires and is rotated into the shop again.
If you do not complete the box before it expires, it will still be "reset" the next time the box shows up in the shop for you.