If you’re having trouble loading/downloading Bit Heroes on your mobile device, here are a few points to consider:
- Make sure your device is up to date with the latest OS version.
- Bit Heroes is optimized to run with the latest OS versions. Apple devices require at least iOS 13, and Android devices require at least Android 5 and up.
- If you are using an older device, make sure your device supports the latest OS versions.
- If you are still having trouble after updating, you may be short of internal RAM or storage. Some older devices can have problems running new operating systems.
- If your game isn't loading, try closing down the app completely and restarting your device.
- If you are having trouble downloading the game or an update, make sure you have a solid connection to the internet; WiFi is generally recommended when installing/updating the app.
If you continue to have trouble loading/downloading Bit Heroes please contact support with the following information:
- Your current device and operating system version specs (please be specific).
- Your current game version number of Bit Heroes (can be found in your Google Play/App Store).
- When you first started having issues loading the app/what version number you are trying to download/install/run.